• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

This weeks Modica Lunch Specials

New posts

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Lisa has not given me the lunch specials yet so I got what I could for you guys. She made a pot of Vegetable Beef soup with Grilled Cheese for today.
Tomorrow is Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
I'll have Wednesday and Thursday as soon as I can.
You all know what Friday is!
I'm home with a teething 1 year old and an angry 4 year old! I miss Modica!
 
Chicken and dumplins are on for Thursday!
and Friday is the Grouper Po Boy.
I thought I posted but some how I lost it:idontno:, Sorry!
I have to tell Lisa I goofed, she will be a little miffed at me :pissed:but I am pretty sure she wont hurt me too bad.:blush:
I think our fax went out wrong this week too.:confused: I didn't do those so I am safe. :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top