• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thought the Mania was over..

New posts
I would be careful of anyone who cannot correctly spell Emerald Coast. ;-) Also, of anyone willing to sell a home in Grayton Beach for $600K. Also, be careful of anyone posting photos of a house in WaterColor suggesting it is located in Grayton Beach. Looks like they also took the liberty of using Kurt's photo to advertise their "listing." I wonder if he gave them permission. :idontno:

th_13232_188586.jpg


One additional word featured on their website, "Infomercial." :shock:

It appears the auction is to pay for the fee of an assignment. It doesn't even sound like you are buying the house, just paying for someone else to buy it -- be careful, you get what you pay for sometimes, and sometimes you get less than you pay for.
 
Thanks SJ - I will contact them. They are in violation of my copyright.

Looks like a scam to me - at the least, confusing:

Q: Can you give me more info? This price is for the house only, right? You have to purchase the lot separately---? How much is the lot?
A: Hi - the price is for the assignment fee on the contract - the price of the home includes the lot and the new home -$600k total - and you can finance it 100% if you want as well - the other strategy is I can show you how to get that equity of $100,000 back right after close - so you can have cash in your pocket of $100,000.
 
my question to him was: ebay listing says miramar, you say grayton, and show photos of watercolor. where is the homesite?

reply:

It is being built in Grayton - a new subdivision that will be called Grayton Cove - the ebay listing under item description does say Grayton Beach. the reason Miramar Beach shows up is that is where I have a second home and my userid is linked to that when I list anything on ebay. since the homes are not built yet the picture of a finished home is close to the architecture of it. If you go to my website or if you want me to email it to you - I have a powerpoint presentation about the development - there are only 14 being built and this contract is the first phase.
 
SHELLY said:
This is what you call desperation...expect to see more <and more creative> ads like this as time progresses.
Shelly, I think something else is going on with this listing. I am not a betting man, but if I were, I would bet something smells a little fishy with this particular "offering." If you find me a lot in Grayton Beach for $600K, let me know please. According to the seller's answers on the ebay site, the land and home are not that which they are selling.
 
I searched the Board of Realtor's website for a company by the name of Fat Cat and a licensed Realtor by the name of Ron LeGrand, and the search results came up as "No results were found"

I think this is come kind of scam. His web site has more of his "books" than anything else on it. But, I wonder who his "team" are?
 
yippie said:
I searched the Board of Realtor's website for a company by the name of Fat Cat and a licensed Realtor by the name of Ron LeGrand, and the search results came up as "No results were found"

I think this is come kind of scam. His web site has more of his "books" than anything else on it. But, I wonder who his "team" are?
Fat Cat does not have to be licensed in Florida, nor be a member of ECAR to sell property in Florida as long as he/she meet certain criteria when selling. You are correct, Yippie, I saw the big word infomercial, and make money quickly with no money down written all over Fat Cat.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Fat Cat does not have to be licensed in Florida, nor be a member of ECAR to sell property in Florida as long as he/she meet certain criteria when selling. You are correct, Yippie, I saw the big word infomercial, and make money quickly with no money down written all over Fat Cat.

The only thing I see wrong with the script is that it is a bit outdated. The "wording" on Ebay and on the website is sooooooooooo "2004." They must have dug that script out of the trash; that's the way properties were sold to "investulators" back in the good old days.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top