• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

thoughts.....

New posts
Saw it for the first time when I was in high school visiting a friend in Maine. Her parents were fans and took us to a midnight show; I loved it and thought it was so cool they suggested it. Don't know how many times I've seen it total, but it's pure funn to me!
 
'

I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen it. I lead a sheltered life.

Your not alone as I have missed it as well. I know it was made into a play. WOnder if it is different from the movie?
 
It's been all around me, but I could never pry myself away from whatever I was doing to see a show which sounded nothing like my cup of tea. I think you would have to pay me to get me to watch it.
 
It's been all around me, but I could never pry myself away from whatever I was doing to see a show which sounded nothing like my cup of tea. I think you would have to pay me to get me to watch it.
Give me a figure.
 
I think it must disrupt the karma of some manly men.....:biggrin:
 
Renfield?? which one was that? I know Meatloaf...just too short a role for him.....:(

Far left :roll:


downloads_pics_06.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top