• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

thoughts.....

New posts
Pretty much every weekend in high school, midnight movie. The nights we didn't see it, we told our parents we were there.;-) It was an excellent "curfew extender". So my mom thinks I have seen it about 100 times, but a more realistic number is 50.:lol:

I still love it and can sing every word to every song. :clap:


My grandmother was convinced that anyone who went to "that midnight show at the Vogue" was going straight to Hell.
That being said, I caught it a few times.. it used to be a lot more fun, back when they let you bring toast, squirt water guns, and hold up lighters.. and they had the guy on the motorcycle.
Now it's shown at Baxter Avenue once in a while, but they don't let you do any of the fun stuff. :(
 
i thought it was FTLOG!!! you know you saw him in it, sheilded your eyes and screamed "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" my eyes, my eyes!

:lolabove: :floor: Now that's a siggy line.
 
Last edited:
Yes but she know's I'm dicksleckics!

That's why her initials are BB. I can never get that out of order.

BB! Where have you been? What did you think of my article? Are you going to print it, laminate it, frame it? Or have you already done that?:rofl:

Talk to me baby. I'm on my fourth beer and about to sing, There's a light...over at the Frankenstein place...There's a light....burning in the fireplace....
 
Yes but she know's I'm dicksleckics!

That's why her initials are BB. I can never get that out of order.

BB! Where have you been? What did you think of my article? Are you going to print it, laminate it, frame it? Or have you already done that?:rofl:

Talk to me baby. I'm on my fourth beer and about to sing, There's a light...over at the Frankenstein place...There's a light....burning in the fireplace....

:funn: :lolabove: you are killing me!

loved the article i am wearing it! you know me, make it into an outfit honey!
y'all have to let me catch up, what should i drink. dka, you have seen my bar...what shall i have? you know it is well stocked!

omg, i had some of the best mojitos in las vegas this past weekend! i drank one for you dd!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top