• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

thoughts.....

New posts
His name is Bubba. He used to play hockey. Good for a puck.:yikes:
 
Pretty much every weekend in high school, midnight movie. The nights we didn't see it, we told our parents we were there.;-) It was an excellent "curfew extender". So my mom thinks I have seen it about 100 times, but a more realistic number is 50.:lol:

I still love it and can sing every word to every song. :clap:

Same here jdarg. We always went with a huge group. Dressed up, threw food, did the Time Warp....so many memories!!!!
 
This is one of the best wake up threads.......:rofl:
DKA...I did watch it by myself.....no problem...but next time I will have to watch it with a SoWal group!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :floor:
I loved it how corruptible Janet and Brad were......:yikes: :lolabove:
 
after everybody went to bed, i watched 2 episodes of "to catch a predator", then i watched the worlds' strongest man competition, and for some reason went to potty and missed the winner :blink:
 
Renfield?? which one was that? I know Meatloaf...just too short a role for him.....:(

I think RiverOtter meant Riff Raff..played by Richard O'Brien. He actually wrote the play and screenplay...
 
after everybody went to bed, i watched 2 episodes of "to catch a predator", then i watched the worlds' strongest man competition, and for some reason went to potty and missed the winner :blink:

:floor: Did it matter? :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top