• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thumb's Up Wild Olive

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
:clap: Yipppeeeeeeee.....I have had some afternoons to enjoy lunch around SoWal....and yesterday my daughter Kalie and friend Sierra wanted to go to Rosemary Beach. We did and enjoyed every moment. Felt like WE were on vacation!!!!:chill:

We ate at Wild Olive's and sat outside in the cool salt breeze. My main course was a glass of crisp Riesling and Key Lime Pie:drink2: :drool: ....the girls had a :drool: Cheeseburger and a Chicken Waldorf Salad Sandwich....delish! :drool: :drool: :drool: The only one I saw who wasn't getting his fill was the dog at the next table. :cry: :angry: Poor baby!!!!:bang:

Can't wait to go back....Kat:wave:
 
I've heard their cheese plates are wonderful, but haven't tried them yet. Will do soon I hope, with a nice glass of wine.
 
i was over in Rosemary the other day and noticed that "The Sugar Shak" is no longer in business :confused: my kids were distraught!
 
I was there for the first time last week for lunch...it was all delish! I was quite happy to see the store inside and some of the wonderful cheeses and meats for sale...and of course...OLIVES!!!!
I had a pinot griggio and a ruben sammich!
 
wild olives is a great little place with really good food. I love driving by and seeing the sidewalk filled with people enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner. btw, they have good french fries.
 
Wild Olives is great! I am glad to see them doing well....
who wants to got get wine and tapas this week?????:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top