• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Time to Start Tomatoes!

New posts
I noticed that no one has commented on those varieties you asked about. Looks like you are gonna have to tell us what you find out. I have grown the Quincy once before. I thought the flaveor was mediocre and the skin was tough, but to be fair, it was a crummy year for all Tomatoes.:blush:
 
This will be the first year we try growing the tomato plant upside-down. I'll report on how it compares with conventional growing.
 
A friend tried upside down tomatoes last year and it was a big fat bust. Also the ones you can buy and plant conventionally that guarantee rediculous returns are about like the stock market. Don't expect much.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top