• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tipping

New posts
...as long as they agree with your opinion. There is nothing here about "bad manners". The point of discussion was Jill/jodiFl defending unacceptable behavior in the workplace by accepting poor service and rewarding bad behavior. Nothing "fallacious" about not accepting poor service and there was nothing in the original post that stated I had experienced poor service. You really need to stay focused on the original point of discussion. But calling names is a "cheap" shot and that is "bad manners = not cool" but I guess that is ok because it agrees with your point. And Fishhead I am not the one who made the original comment about "jumping ship for a dollar". I believe that was an owner. And why shouldn't that owner expect some loyallty? And Teresa is proposing that the solution is to "just leave if the service is bad". That goes right back to accepting poor behavior and at the same time penalizes the restaurant. Not going to do that.

Sorry guys your retorts are not worthy of further discussion if you are not going to stay focused on the original premise. Weak responses! And Teresa you are supposed to be a journalist?

I enjoy reading all different opinions and learn much from them along with many other SoWal readers. Everyone has their own experience and perspective and everyone is correct.. unless they demean others in the process. Please try to communicate with respect or find another forum more suitable for your taste.
 
So I guess you enjoyed reading.....

I enjoy reading all different opinions and learn much from them along with many other SoWal readers. Everyone has their own experience and perspective and everyone is correct.. unless they demean others in the process. Please try to communicate with respect or find another forum more suitable for your taste.

LuciferSam's moronic post above. :eek: And that's not demeaning??!! I'm beginning to believe your "legend" status is going to your head and clouding your objectivity:confused:. I promise I will not demean myself with another response to you. :razz:
 
LuciferSam's moronic post above. :eek: And that's not demeaning??!! I'm beginning to believe your "legend" status is going to your head and clouding your objectivity:confused:. I promise I will not demean myself with another response to you. :razz:

LuciferSam is at least entertaining and no he doesn't demean other posters unless provoked so be warned ... We just ask for common courtesy and respect for others. Sometimes it takes practice.
 
Last edited:
I can't figure out de meaning of her post either...
 
Tipping is very much still at the customer's discretion. A reward for good service. So, nobody else gets tipped unless they are doing something special to deserve it, like manual labor or an extra errand, or giving me some sort of special treatment. That's why it's annoying how this culture is held hostage by guilt when it comes to tipping. The pay should be worked out with their employers or the state not the patrons.
 
I tip big. I have seen what happens behind the scene to people that don't tip well. Just saying. Don't go back if you are cheap. The servers remember you if your cheap or rude and they can have lots of fun with you... Oh, the stories I could tell.
 
Tipping is very much still at the customer's discretion. A reward for good service. So, nobody else gets tipped unless they are doing something special to deserve it, like manual labor or an extra errand, or giving me some sort of special treatment. That's why it's annoying how this culture is held hostage by guilt when it comes to tipping. The pay should be worked out with their employers or the state not the patrons.

It is not "guilt", it is common decency. A tip is for good service and caring by the server. I can count on one hand the number of times I have been treated rudely or blown off by a server here in SoWal. Servers have a very difficult and challenging job. They deserve what they get. "The pay should be worked out with their employers or the state not the patrons." is pure bull crap! I'm glad I'll never have the displeasure of waiting on you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top