I totally agree. The supply is growing. For a buyer, now, the scenario is getting better. My feeling is anything near 30A is a fantastic deal now or even later. Excess supply is going to drive prices backwards a bit for the short term. Long term, as long as you can afford to carry your investment, it does not matter if you slightly overpay. Time will remedy all. This spring many sellers who withdrew there listings will flood the market. Good times for buyers.GreenWaveDave said:Bob,
Why do you say undeveloped lots are looking more attractive by the day? Because they are undervalued or too much supply not enough demand and people need out?
I think there are some serious deals out there on lots. From what I've seen, many are priced at what comps sold for 12-18 months ago.
Bottom line is anything a short walk to the gulf, in a good location on 30A and with a Gulf View will be a great investment for years to come.
GreenWaveDave said:...Alys Beach....Like the architecture or not, it's unique and people like uniqueness. Uniqueness sells and gets publicity!