• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

To The Person...

New posts
Who dumped the two loads of cut up concrete and what appears to be kitchen cabinets on East Point Washington Road:

YOU SUCK!!

2 big dump trucks and a big digger machine cleaned it up about 2:30 this afternoon. I guess we all paid to clean up that mess. I almost wish they had taken the concrete and walled off that corner- now losers can just drive further back into the woods to dump their trash.:bang:
 
Ridiculous!! If there is any way you can find out from the refuse who dumped it or from any witness, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. When we live in an area where this is possible due to the lack of population, people caught doing this kind of thing ought to be required to pay dearly.
 
Can't believe it, LabLady told me about a bunch of crap dumped at a curve on the "drunk road" as we call it. (Pt. Washington Rd).......I 2nd the




YOU SUCK
 
Will they take this sort of waste in Freeport or do you have to take it to DeFuniak? I mean, if you are law-abiding.
 
I called code uninforcement, and they said there wasn't anything they could do. The Police said the same. That is the way back into ShallowsNole area I think.
 
I called code uninforcement, and they said there wasn't anything they could do. The Police said the same. That is the way back into ShallowsNole area I think.

"Nothing we can do, but dare you put up a RE sign in the wrong place!" We will come after you in one of our 4 brand new Ford F150's!
We will not rest until we stop you from placing these signs around town! We do not care we are in a down market and you are trying to help folks sell homes! We will work tireless until we remove these things!"

Did I say that out loud.....:blink:
 
"Nothing we can do, but dare you put up a RE sign in the wrong place!" We will come after you in one of our 4 brand new Ford F150's!
We will not rest until we stop you from placing these signs around town! We do not care we are in a down market and you are trying to help folks sell homes! We will work tireless until we remove these things!"

Did I say that out loud.....:blink:

Can I list you as against 'proactive' code enforcement?:floor:
 
Well I am glad the debris was removed, but I was trying to hire someone to haul the concrete over here, so I could finish out my seawall ? whoops ? sorry, upper retaining wall.:bang:
If anyone knows someone who is trying to get rid of any broken concrete or rock, please let me know.
And to the morons who dumped that mess on the right - of ? way, you are morons. I wish I could?ve been patrolling in the area at that time. Morons:angry:
 
Someone ILLEGALLY dumps a bunch of construction debris, but it's not a police or code enforcement issue? WTF? :idontno:

Obviously next time we should put a real estate sign on top of the mess! :rofl:

Exactly why do we need big pickup trucks if they aren't used for anything?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top