• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

To The Person...

New posts
I am thinking the moron was unidentified? This is the problem with code unenforcment (love that term) and the sheriff too, their attitude and refusal to at least make an effort. Either one could have offered to come around and go through the debris looking for identifiers, and/or talk to a few people in the neighborhood to see if anyone saw the morons. Instead, they just blow you off. :bang:
 
I'm not Nancy Drew, but large chunks of concrete and cabinetry that require 2 dump trucks to clean up says it's a remodel large enough to require a permit and thus should be rather noticeable.

So they are either a permitted remodel sans dumpster or in violation by not even having a permit.

And if they're illegally dumping, I'm going to go out on a rather stout limb and say they are doing other non-kosher things (cough) code enforcement (cough).

Seriously, it's Sowal - there's NO WAY noone knows who did it.
 
Last edited:
Maybe somebody could mount game cameras at the crime scene. The dopey dumpers probably think they have a good disposal spot and may return to the scene of the crime.
 
I am thinking the moron was unidentified? This is the problem with code unenforcment (love that term) and the sheriff too, their attitude and refusal to at least make an effort. Either one could have offered to come around and go through the debris looking for identifiers, and/or talk to a few people in the neighborhood to see if anyone saw the morons. Instead, they just blow you off. :bang:

Really, I would expect that at least. If I were illegally dumping I would just keep on doing it if I did not get caught or knew there would be no consequences whatsoever!.
 
Something along the dog/horse trainer line of

"You let them get away with it twice and you have trained them to do it".

:pissed:
 
I am thinking the moron was unidentified? This is the problem with code unenforcment (love that term) and the sheriff too, their attitude and refusal to at least make an effort. Either one could have offered to come around and go through the debris looking for identifiers, and/or talk to a few people in the neighborhood to see if anyone saw the morons. Instead, they just blow you off. :bang:

There were no identifiers in the pile, because SF looked. Remember, he wanted the concrete. And, this area is not in a neighborhood.

And as badly as I want to address the rest of this post, I won't. :angry:
 
Dumpster....Ditch Diving.........only on the drunk road.....
 
Someone ILLEGALLY dumps a bunch of construction debris, but it's not a police or code enforcement issue? WTF? :idontno:

Obviously next time we should put a real estate sign on top of the mess! :rofl:

Exactly why do we need big pickup trucks if they aren't used for anything?

Well.... Glad you asked. If you go over to the office you will see these monster trucks parked around the building. If you look in the back you will see my signs... This is where I go when I run out. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top