• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Today's BCC Mtg

New posts
Don't freak! It's grant money!:biggrin:
whoa...... I can think of alot of thing I would rather MY grant money be spent on. MY= as in I pay taxes. Let Seascape buy their own D*** parking lot.
 
No way in hell am I reading back through these pages, but I believe the writers for the Walton Sun mentioned that they had plenty people responding who were against the County building this parking lot, and they were looking for the contrary opinions in order to give both sides of the story. I guess that is what you get for coming late to the scene.
 
Last edited:
whoa...... I can think of alot of thing I would rather MY grant money be spent on. MY= as in I pay taxes. Let Seascape buy their own D*** parking lot.
Well, if the County doesn't build the parking lot, it will owe the State a few hundred thousand dollars, and it will lose future grant money. It will also not have Federal funds available for replacement of beach sand if we get hit by a big storm. Perhaps that is the bill that Seascape should pay??? :idontno: By the way, Seascape already has a parking lot.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top