Babyblue
Beach Fanatic
BB
What company did you have? Why did you decide to get out of the business? Seems to be pretty popular these days.
I was ahead of the time.
Last edited:
BB
What company did you have? Why did you decide to get out of the business? Seems to be pretty popular these days.
Seems to me that the best time to auction a property is when the market is filled with anxious buyers, not the other way around.I was ahead of the time.

Looks highly unlikely that 1340 W Lake Dr will sell at $765,000 unless he had a boat load of equity in it. According to the Property Appraiser's Office, he paid $1,375,000 for the house.
The Bay front houses in Freeport were purchased under $200K each, several years ago.
I guess each lender will look at all of the sales collectively, so who knows, maybe if it all balances out to even or just a slightly less than is owed, maybe properties like 1340 W Lake Dr will sell.
Probably needed a little $ back to spruce up the wear & tear on the old place. That smell in the air ain't coming off the fish kill.That previous owner (flipper) is a local RE agent who got left holding the house on at least one other pricey one in WC, while trying to flip it.Sold by JOE to previous owners 11/30/04 for $951,500; then flipped to seller on 01/27/05 (58 days later) for $1,375,000Probably needed a little $ back to spruce up the wear & tear on the old place. That smell in the air ain't coming off the fish kill.
.
That previous owner (flipper) is a local RE agent who got left holding the house on at least one other pricey one in WC, while trying to flip it.
I attended the auction this past weekend - i enjoyed the chevre at least.
So should I take my better "offers" on these proprties 1) to those REO officers directly related to each property 2) to Roebuck, or 3) to the equitable owner himself. Would the answer be different if we're talking 30 or 60 days from now, as opposed to this Monday Nov. 19.???
Any insights appreciated.
I attended the auction this past weekend - i enjoyed the chevre at least.
Can anyone tell me their view on the best way to go about bidding, at this late time, on some of the non-absolute properties being offerred. In my view, the non-absolute properties, were really a collection of "offers" not an auction, so what is stopping me from making a higher offer at this point on any of those properties? It sounds crazy making "higher offers" when the next year promises to be filled with auctions, on Tuesdays, of the sans food variety, however, just wondering for practical sakes, where to take my higher "offers" this monday morning.
I've used the pub. official records to look up current lien holders on the properties I'm actually interested in.
So should I take my better "offers" on these proprties 1) to those REO officers directly related to each property 2) to Roebuck, or 3) to the equitable owner himself. Would the answer be different if we're talking 30 or 60 days from now, as opposed to this Monday Nov. 19.???
Any insights appreciated.