• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tommy Bahama Cafe

New posts
Update! Tommy Bahamas will open July 23rd. I have to go to Naples to train. can't wait! and now they make their own rum. mmmmmmmm
 
I used to play guitar at the naples location and I will be doing the same at the sandestin one.I'm presently at the Orlando store on I -Drive.July 23 is the official opening date and I'm looking forward to entertaining our somewhat well-heeled patrons.
 
Can't wait!! I've eaten at the one in Naples and Sarasota - loved them both. Also excited about Flemings - ate at one California and Naples - great food and atmosphere.
 
can someone tell this Arkansas girl about Tommy Bahama's Cafe? Type of food, atomosphere, cost? Family or more bar type place?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top