• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tommy Bahama's

New posts
The prices are outrages! (Lunch or Dinner)

Apps start at:
12.2 - 16.8
Soups:
cup 5.5-bowl 9.5
Sandwich:
11.8 -16
Salads:
14.5 - 17.4
Dinners:
26.2 -35.5
Desserts:
8.5 - 10.5

Trust me it's outrages!

YIKES! The clothing line is expensive so I guess they thought the food should be also. :eek: Cheeseburger in Paradise sounds similar. The prices are reasonable and the food is yummy.
 
Wow that's almost unbelievable.

Prices that high it seems that it is the 2nd most expensive over there. The most expensive dinner entree at Mitchell's was $25. I can't remember how much the most expensive is at Cantina Laredo but don't think it's that much.
 
Wow that's almost unbelievable.

Prices that high it seems that it is the 2nd most expensive over there. The most expensive dinner entree at Mitchell's was $25. I can't remember how much the most expensive is at Cantina Laredo but don't think it's that much.

Keep in mind it's Sandestin "Grand Boulevard"!!!
Acually I think these prices compare to any of our finer/expensive restaurants on 30-A.
TB's is more expensive than Mitchell's, Laredo, and Flemmings.
Save your money up if you want to experience these places. ;-)
 
Damn!! Where is the nearest bank that I can rob before I got there?

:yikes:
 
I've always like the Tommy Bahama brand and story, and so I've been pretty excited to try the restaurant.... BUT, I saw a copy of the local menu recently, and it looked very pricey--even by SoWal standards! Lunch sandwiches were in the $15 range, for example. Or have I been misinformed?
Their clothing is also a little pricey. Maybe they are just trying to keep it all on the same level. :idontno:
 
I think that Flemmings was wonderful, except for the dark cold atmosphere. Those Tommy Bahama prices are in line, or above, Flemming's, and I thought Tommy Bahama was all about casual. :idontno: I guess that theory is blown. I did peak into TB before they completed the build-out, and thought it looked like a very welcoming environment. However, at those prices, I will shop for my own groceries and invite 10 of my closest friends to dinner.
 
Now that Tommy Bahamas has opened, I wonder if I should raise the asking price of my Mack Bayou property. :scratch:


Market it as a lifestyle choice that everyone should want to buy into, jack up the price - and it should sell in a week.
 
Market it as a lifestyle choice that everyone should want to buy into, jack up the price - and it should sell in a week.
Interesting that you say that. I've been watching these two lots in MackBayou area, which were bought a few months back, at what I think was a great price point, especially with all of the growth in the Sandestin area. They immediately re-listed the lots for sale. In the last few weeks, they almost doubled the asking price, and they are still fairly inexpensive for that area.

I wonder if I could get Tommy Bahama to sponsor my property.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top