• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tommy Tuberville

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
There was a Tommy Tuberville sighting in Seaside last weekend. This lucky fan snagged a picture. Heard he has a house in the area. I've seen him around years ago- but we are so lucky to have such a celeb among us!
 
Kimmifunn said:
There was a Tommy Tuberville sighting in Seaside last weekend. This lucky fan snagged a picture. Heard he has a house in the area. I've seen him around years ago- but we are so lucky to have such a celeb among us!
Is he a football coach or something? :idontno:
 
I think that's the word on the street. He better keep it up if he wants to stay a football coach! War Eagle!
 
Is this the same coach Auburn wanted to fire? Then had a great season and received a BIG PAY RAISE. I smell money and big house in Seaside.

Good for you Coach! :D
 
Yep! That's him! He coached the quarterback that got booed by his fans as well. Look at him now. Gotta love us Auburn fans!
 
JB-

I'm a die hard Auburn fan, and that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Around here, we call him Wingnut. But he laughs about it so I guess its okay.
 
Hi Kimmi - that is MY coach too - gotta love him. You guys didn't tell me Tubby was down here. B-mal does have a smile on his face!!

We'll have to watch some games together this fall - War Eagle!!!
 
We didn't know he was here until he was gone! We need to start a local Auburn Alumni club around here. We also need to watch Redskins games, Dolphin games and Bucs games. We need to keep up with the high profile alumni.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top