Allifunn FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com Aug 10, 2006 #1 Whats going on tonight? Anything funn? (close to GB and Seaside)
J Jersey Girl Beach Comber Aug 10, 2006 #2 Delbert McClinton's son Clay McClinton is playing at Snapperheads. Clay performs great blues music. There is no cover charge and he plays from 9:30-1:30. Also from 11:30-1:30 Snapperheads Happy Hour is a $1 off any drink. :clap_1:
Delbert McClinton's son Clay McClinton is playing at Snapperheads. Clay performs great blues music. There is no cover charge and he plays from 9:30-1:30. Also from 11:30-1:30 Snapperheads Happy Hour is a $1 off any drink. :clap_1:
Allifunn FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com Aug 10, 2006 #3 Thanks JG...I may also have to make a stop into Blue Orleans.....hit two good performances!:clap_1:
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Aug 10, 2006 #4 Oh, yeh, I almost forgot. Ladies Night at 3Thirty1, with DJ Vladi. I think it starts up around 10pm.