• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Toni's fresh produce

New posts

merbel

Beach Lover
Just went by Toni's (down the road by the Sherwin Williams store in Grayton) and she has some beautiful new produce in-peas, beans, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, greens and more. Check it out!!!:clap:
 
Yep
I only went once. Lettuce quite good. Onions as well. Tomatoes not so great-at least the ones I sampled-too early I think.
 
Me either! Mine have blooms on them.. I take a picture soon!!!I planted 3 heirloom variety and 3 yellow meated ones.:wave:
 
Last year, Toni discovered Ripley TN tomatoes, a well known delicacy for anyone who knows where to find an Easy Way store, but not so plentiful in SoWal. They are the best! Hope she gets some again this year.
 
I :wub: Toni and Ray!

They have the best stuff, and wonderful plants too!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top