• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Toni's Market still Open?

New posts
Sadly, no. She closed it down and was moving from what I have read here.
 
I was at a sale down on 30-A a week or so ago. It was Ray and Toni's things. Cancer got the best of Ray is what I was told and Toni had gone back North where she has family. Too sad. Such great folks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top