• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Toni's

New posts

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know if Toni, the girl who has the produce behind Sherwin Williams is still open? She had the BEST tomatoes.
 
Has she changed her hours? I know she's had a rough time lately so I've been trying like hail to stop by and buy some of her produce for weeks!
Was hoping she'd be at Seaside this saturday.
 
Yep, that's when I've been missing her .............. and the phone just rang. :wave:
Figure I'll catch her one of these days - my time to keep trying and stopping by is much less important than what she's dealing with.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top