• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

tool repair?

New posts

Seeker1

Beach Lover
I have three power tools. One electric, one battery and one air powered. Anyone know where can I get these properly repaired? :idontno:
 
All Pro Tool Repair
267-0541
On 98, have always done a great job repairing anything I have needed. Son of the old owner of Citrus Tool.
 
Citrus did NOT go bust,
They had to move from 331 due to widing the road.
their new tool store is on going west 98.
 
when he had to move he prob dumped the Inc. for a LLC.

anyways he's been open, was just there.


Citrus Tool is no longer in bussiness. Due to the widening of 331 DOT demolished the Building. Dan retired and I started my own company All Pro Tool & Repair.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top