• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent Townhouse 3 bed 2.5 bath - $1850

New posts

Field

Beach Comber
This townhouse is located on Shady Oaks near Louis Louis. It is an end unit... meaning only one neighbor and more natural light! The unit will officially be available in mid September, but may be available much sooner for the right renter. Renter will be responsible for utilities (HOA does yard maintenance). I have attached a few pictures from when my wife and I lived there. 1 year lease minimum. The unit will be unfurnished. Please contact me with any and all questions.

Thank you,
Field
fieldwilliams1@gmail.com
 

Attachments

Hi there, is this still available? Am moving back to the area for a new job, looking to move in first of September. Also, do you accept small dogs?
 
Hi there, is this still available? Am moving back to the area for a new job, looking to move in first of September. Also, do you accept small dogs?
Hi there, the house is currently still available. Dogs are negotiable. We will likely require a pet deposit and/or twice annual carpet cleanings... not sure yet. Please contact me at fieldwilliams1@gmail.com with any other questions. Thank you!
 
This townhouse is located on Shady Oaks near Louis Louis. It is an end unit... meaning only one neighbor and more natural light! The unit will officially be available in mid September, but may be available much sooner for the right renter. Renter will be responsible for utilities (HOA does yard maintenance). I have attached a few pictures from when my wife and I lived there. 1 year lease minimum. The unit will be unfurnished. Please contact me with any and all questions.

Thank you,
Field
fieldwilliams1@gmail.com
Still available ? Im very interested I work in the area contact me at 6625542485 my name is Christy
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top