• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Traffic lights on 393?

New posts

Mello Yolo

Beach Comber
I noticed new blinking traffic lights on CR393, midway between 98 and 30A. Anyone know the rationale/reason?

(I'm guessing new fire house, or railroad crossing....!!)
 
I think it was because the traffic coming from that subdivision on the east, at that hill, was causing accidents.
 
That was the BCC's solution to the massive traffic increase soon to be coming from the Fox Lake development off Fairway Drive.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top