• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

traffic

New posts
Do you have teeth? :funn:

If you find that neighborhood/area, please let me know its location!

i don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that i'm generally considered a pretty intelligent person but i'm not understanding the meaning behind your humor.........or the fact that your 'signature' might apply to this situation but i'm still not understanding the meaning behind your humor. the only thing i can figure is most of the rural panhandle Florida types typically get all domesticated and married a little earlier than the age of 30? no offense to anyone if that's not it.....:D
 
If you mean "cheat" by zipping in and out between slower cars, then please don't do that around my car. It is not just annoying, it is dangerous and startles me. I usually have 2 kids in my car and don't want their safety compromised, or see a "cheater" rider smeared all over the road. People that drive this way need to think of other people, not just themselves and getting their thrills.

1) i don't own a motorcycle, nor have i ever, although i learned to ride them when i was young, and i happen to just like them.
2) as a former school bus driver of 4 years and a professionally trained performance driver on 'closed circuit' race tracks, i'm certainly not one to endorse or encourage recklessness on public roads or endangering anyones safety, ever.

my question was oriented towards state law, for the most part. for example, in California, it is perfectly legal and acceptable for motorcycles to safely use the dotted line marker as their own lane between lanes of 4-wheeled traffic.
 
1) i don't own a motorcycle, nor have i ever, although i learned to ride them when i was young, and i happen to just like them.
2) as a former school bus driver of 4 years and a professionally trained performance driver on 'closed circuit' race tracks, i'm certainly not one to endorse or encourage recklessness on public roads or endangering anyones safety, ever.

my question was oriented towards state law, for the most part. for example, in California, it is perfectly legal and acceptable for motorcycles to safely use the dotted line marker as their own lane between lanes of 4-wheeled traffic.

OMG!!!:yikes:I would panic if a motorcycle came between me and the car in the other lane, riding on the dotted line! I'm thinking road pizza.....

BTW- the references to armpit hair on a thread about traffic is perfectly normal here. Multitasking.
 
Last edited:
1) i don't own a motorcycle, nor have i ever, although i learned to ride them when i was young, and i happen to just like them.
2) as a former school bus driver of 4 years and a professionally trained performance driver on 'closed circuit' race tracks, i'm certainly not one to endorse or encourage recklessness on public roads or endangering anyones safety, ever.

my question was oriented towards state law, for the most part. for example, in California, it is perfectly legal and acceptable for motorcycles to safely use the dotted line marker as their own lane between lanes of 4-wheeled traffic.


If memory seves me right, they calll it "white lining", I suppose because they go so fast, the dotted white lines eperating lanes bercopmes a blur. When lil seaside lived out there and I saw this for the first time, I mearly lost it. Sacred the poop out of me!! She explained it to me and warned me to always be on the lookout for these maniacs. You spend so much time looking in the rearview mirrors that you can hardly watch the traffic ahead of you (Which is either dead stopped or going 85 mph). Those people are crazy!!!:yikes:
 
i don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that i'm generally considered a pretty intelligent person but i'm not understanding the meaning behind your humor.........or the fact that your 'signature' might apply to this situation but i'm still not understanding the meaning behind your humor. the only thing i can figure is most of the rural panhandle Florida types typically get all domesticated and married a little earlier than the age of 30? no offense to anyone if that's not it.....:D

It wasn't a commentary on you or your marital status, but the local dating pool. Unmarried, not on drugs, employed and with teeth is rarer than I'd like.
 
OK I'm not sure why I feel the need to comment on this, but the question of perspiring more with/without shaving - I find that not shaving means that anti perspirant doesn't stick as well, so it sure feels like I'm perspiring more!
 
It wasn't a commentary on you or your marital status, but the local dating pool. Unmarried, not on drugs, employed and with teeth is rarer than I'd like.
A/s/l? :D I'm steady on 2 of the 4..and sometimes have 3 out of the four working at the same time. I can maintain all 4 for whole days at a time!!
 
What does A/s/l mean? :idontno:

Thanks for proving my point on the criteria. :roll:
Something I used to see in my early days of gaming. A/S/L? Age/sex/location. Online gaming that was often the first thing out of someone's "mouth". It was used rather obnoxiously then.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top