• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Trash at the Eastern Lake Outfall

New posts

Beach Runner

beats on hood
I heard from a reliable source that there is a lot of trash at the Eastern Lake outfall. I'd check it out myself, but I'm recovering from a broken back, so I can hardly walk.

What can be done about the trash? I'll pick up toys, plastic cups, etc., when I see them on the beach, but not used tampons and other gross stuff.
 
I saw the video. Looked like a lot of small trash mixed in with natural debris along the lake shore. Probably from the 4th of July which always trashes our beaches. We do need more beach clean up days.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top