• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Trash On Our Roads

New posts

hutch

Beach Lover
Has everyone notice all of the trash on our roads. Take a bag with you during your walk and help clean up some. I notice that most of the trash in my area comes from construction workers throwing lunch bags, cans, beer cans and
other crap on our the roads and streets. If you one of these people, please put your trash in a dumpster or something not on our roads. Thanks!

Thanks for listening to my ***** for the day!!

The hutch
 
Good rant.

I see a lot of stuff blowing out of the back of pickups. And some stuff chucked right out of the windows.

I think it's a small percentage of drivers that do this, and I'd bet their front yards are trashed too.

It seems like when we have a house under construction in our neighborhood the amount of trash on the road in and out to the construction site is littered with trash until the house is completed.
 
kurt said:
Good rant.

It seems like when we have a house under construction in our neighborhood the amount of trash on the road in and out to the construction site is littered with trash until the house is completed.

Kurt, if that is true, hats off to you for keeping your neighbor's construction sight fairly clean. It does stink to have all of the construction debris floating around the area.

For all interested, I encourage you to join me and others in picking up trash on Hwy 98 on this coming Saturday morning. We will meet at Cafe Provence and start at 8:00am and will be out there for a couple of hours I imagine, leaving plenty of time to enjoy the Art Show at Baytowne Wharf.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Kurt, if that is true, hats off to you for keeping your neighbor's construction sight fairly clean. It does stink to have all of the construction debris floating around the area.

For all interested, I encourage you to join me and others in picking up trash on Hwy 98 on this coming Saturday morning. We will meet at Cafe Provence and start at 8:00am and will be out there for a couple of hours I imagine, leaving plenty of time to enjoy the Art Show at Baytowne Wharf.

Oops - the art show at Baytowne is 5/7-5/8.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top