• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

treat yourself at cocoon's!!

New posts

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
in all the understandable excitement about new eateries on 30A, let's not forget some of the wonderful places that have been here for years and years. we just picked up truly awesome bigger-than-your-head pulled pork barbeque sandwiches for lunch today at cocoon's. mike and linda are terrific!!!! :clap:
 
OMG, I wants me some Cocoons' tuna dip!!:wub:

Somebody please bring me some tuna dip!!!

PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
Cocoons is my favorite and faithful party backup food. Step in for a dip combo (always get extra tuna), add crackers and wine. Ta Daaa! Instant Party. I buy the pulled pork bulk and keep it handy in the summer for make your own sandwiches when the company just keeps showing up.
 
Cocoons is my favorite and faithful party backup food. Step in for a dip combo (always get extra tuna), add crackers and wine. Ta Daaa! Instant Party. I buy the pulled pork bulk and keep it handy in the summer for make your own sandwiches when the company just keeps showing up.

I've shown up to a party with the tuna dip before, handed it to the hostess and had it gobbled up before I could say "thanks for having us." :funn:

We :wub: Cocoons.
 
Wonderful food and wonderful folks!

If you're ever up for it try the turducken (I think that's spelled right) it's well worth it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top