• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

tree guy?

New posts

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Does anyone have a contact for a tree guy? I know about the big companies here. Back home, there were always some fellas around that could cut down a tree or two cheap, but didn't necessarily do it for a living. I have pine bark beetles. :( I definitely have one pine that has to go and two more that may follow.

Let me know. Thanks. :wave:
 
Dean Martin 850-200-2971

No tree climber worth a darn is cheap but Dean has a professional friend who is "negotiable".
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top