• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tree on my Car...No Joke

New posts

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Well I hope that everyone woke up without the surprise that I did. :yikes:

Savvytangerine had this odd look on her face, and had nervous giggles. "Umm Mom?," she says, "We have a problem."

We both go outside to find two pine trees sitting on top of the car, essentially trapped. It looks like the car isn't damaged - but we need some help.

Does anyone have a chainsaw we can borrow? Or any other suggestions?

We are a bit nervous to try to do it on our own, and don't have the proper power tools. We don't have to have the trees hauled off, just cut up and moved off the car.

So, good morning everyone. :doh:

And oh yeah - we are located in Seagrove Beach. :wave:
 
Good Mornin' :blink: It must've really stormed down there last night. :eek: Sorry I'm not there I could at least try to help. :idontno: All the nice folks down there I'll bet some sweetie pie will be right over. :wub: Glad it didn't come thru the house. Did ya'll sleep thru the storm? :D Glad ya'll weren't hurt. :cool:
 
I'm so sorry! I wish I was there with my chainsaws; I'd be happy to help. Anyone?

Did you try that jkuhn guy? He sounded nice, and I'm sure he has one.
 
Good Mornin' :blink: It must've really stormed down there last night. :eek: Sorry I'm not there I could at least try to help. :idontno: All the nice folks down there I'll bet some sweetie pie will be right over. :wub: Glad it didn't come thru the house. Did ya'll sleep thru the storm? :D Glad ya'll weren't hurt. :cool:

Storm wasn't that bad - just some almost dead trees that fell funny. Just came in from outside, I was cutting some of the smallest branches to get a better look at the car ... And I'm happy to say that it really doesn't look like it hurt the car. We braced the trees in a couple places just in case they move any.

Not funn - but we feel very lucky.

Please check your private messages - I can offer a chainsaw...

Thanks Bimmer - we will let ya know. (But do you know that you know us really well? Here's the hint - I worked there and you actually know where I live. :D )


Thanks everyone else for the well wishes and the concerns! Haven't found anyone to help us yet, but will be sure to post once the car is free.

For the curious - I don't have a digital camera (on my Christmas wish list) so I can't share pics.
 
LOL, thought that might be you! Please don't hesitate to call, glad to help if needed. I can bring the chainsaw along and cut 'em up tomorrow...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
LOL, thought that might be you! Please don't hesitate to call, glad to help if needed. I can bring the chainsaw along and cut 'em up tomorrow...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:


Thank you so much Beach Bimmer!! We will give you a call at the end of the day if we have not found any other help.

:wub:
 
Good Mornin' :blink: It must've really stormed down there last night. :eek: Sorry I'm not there I could at least try to help. :idontno: All the nice folks down there I'll bet some sweetie pie will be right over. :wub: Glad it didn't come thru the house. Did ya'll sleep thru the storm? :D Glad ya'll weren't hurt. :cool:

I'm so sorry! I wish I was there with my chainsaws; I'd be happy to help. Anyone?

Did you try that jkuhn guy? He sounded nice, and I'm sure he has one.

Oh, so sorry this happened!



Thank you... :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top