• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tree Removal

New posts

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know someone *reliable* who cuts down trees for a reasonable price?

Over the past 6 months, I've called nearly every company in the phone book, trying to get someone to come cut down a large, very dead pine in the backyard. It's within close enough proximity to fall on it, but should be easy to drop. Several times I've been told "we'll be out to cut it by Friday", only to have no one show up. There's almost nothing left to it since it blew into a thousand pieces after a storm a couple months ago. But, seeing as how we may be experiencing some wind again, I need it cut down like... yesterday.
 
Andi, it actually finally just got cut down this afternoon. Thank God. I'll take down your number inc case we run into this situation again. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top