Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Does anyone know of a good tree removal service? I have a single dead pine tree in the front yard that needs felled. I would guess the tree is somewhere between 70 and 80 feet tall. Of course, insurance is a must.
Fritz Brothers is one company I will call for an estimate. I think they are the biggest outfit around here and handle many of the big projects - Fritz Brothers Tree Service, LLC
We used Kodiak Tree Service out of Niceville/Val-p not too long ago for the slowly dying longleaf pine in an awkward place in our front yard and they worked out well.
Whoever you go with, don't be afraid to bargain a little. Many places will come down a little on price or offer more services if you ask if they've got a better deal.