• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TREND Report - April 2006 - Walton County

New posts
Thanks Joe..looks like a return to pre 2003 activity levels. Not a "hot" market any more, I guess but healthy and reasonable.
Of greater concern is the halt in beach restoration and litigenous beach front home owners.
 
dsilvar said:
Thanks Joe..looks like a return to pre 2003 activity levels. Not a "hot" market any more, I guess but healthy and reasonable.
Of greater concern is the halt in beach restoration and litigenous beach front home owners.
Interestingly, some of the very homeowners who have the lawsuit in Miramar, also have their property listed for sale. I don't get it.
 
This thread seems so dull without the choruses of " I TOLD YOU THE SKY IS FALLING", "IT'S THE END OF TH?E WORLD IN SOWAL". "THEY WILL BE GIVING AWAY HOUSES ANY DAY NOW"

Can someone please add something to spice it up???
 
Just_In_Thyme said:
This thread seems so dull without the choruses of " I TOLD YOU THE SKY IS FALLING", "IT'S THE END OF TH?E WORLD IN SOWAL". "THEY WILL BE GIVING AWAY HOUSES ANY DAY NOW"

Can someone please add something to spice it up???

The thread is still young. :biggrin:
 
Just_In_Thyme said:
This thread seems so dull without the choruses of " I TOLD YOU THE SKY IS FALLING", "IT'S THE END OF TH?E WORLD IN SOWAL". "THEY WILL BE GIVING AWAY HOUSES ANY DAY NOW"

Can someone please add something to spice it up???

Salt and Pepper do it for ya'??? I DO feel your pain. I am having to direct my attention to getting deleted in General Info now.
 
Just_In_Thyme said:
This thread seems so dull without the choruses of " I TOLD YOU THE SKY IS FALLING", "IT'S THE END OF TH?E WORLD IN SOWAL". "THEY WILL BE GIVING AWAY HOUSES ANY DAY NOW"

Can someone please add something to spice it up???
In Orlando, one new construction builder has resorted to giving away a Mini Cooper if you buy. Maybe sellers here could offer a free homeowner's policy with purchase.
 
Thanks SJ. It looks like the numbers include sales by developers using their in-house sales staff (not necessarily licensed agents). Is this the case?
 
Sandcastle said:
Thanks SJ. It looks like the numbers include sales by developers using their in-house sales staff (not necessarily licensed agents). Is this the case?
I am uncertain from where Trend pulls their numbers.
 
Just_In_Thyme said:
Can someone please add something to spice it up???

Watch this video all the way through (if you dare) and let's discuss.

Housing Market & Economics :D

Christopher Thornburg, senior economist at UCLA?s Anderson School of Management, offers his perspective on whether the recent cooling trend in residential real estate indicates an imminent bubble burst or just a lull in California?s otherwise booming housing market in this edition of the Economics Roundtable at the University of California, San Diego. Series: ?Economics Roundtable
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top