• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Trends

New posts
It's a desperate attempt to distract the clueless (voting-age) masses who are starting come to the realization that there is something seriously wrong with the economy.

It's like when you have that annoying puppy jumping up and down and being a nuisance, so you throw a "pretend" ball across the room so they'll take off and you can make a quick exit before they realize that you screwed them over. That's what the government is trying to do with the "free money."
...
Reminds me of another gimmick the Gov't does to distract the clueless -- give a tax "refund" check after overcharging people in the first place, while using that money to invest for the year. It's also called, withholding.
 
Reminds me of another gimmick the Gov't does to distract the clueless -- give a tax "refund" check after overcharging people in the first place, while using that money to invest for the year. It's also called, withholding.

All some folks have got to do is change their W-4 to decrease the withholding and pay Uncle Sugar what you underpaid at the end of the year. :idontno:

I think it was on this board that someone said they like to overpay so they can "save up" and use the tax refund check to pay off their credit card balance. :blink:

You can't make this stuff up folks.



.
 
Shelly, Which in particular? It would be nearly impossible to track inventory of resales only, but I have the total inventory average per year. Are you requesting condos listed as Gulf front?
 
All some folks have got to do is change their W-4 to decrease the withholding and pay Uncle Sugar what you underpaid at the end of the year. :idontno:

I think it was on this board that someone said they like to overpay so they can "save up" and use the tax refund check to pay off their credit card balance. :blink:

You can't make this stuff up folks.



.
Sounds easy enough doesn't it? When I used to employ people, I sat and watched probably 90% of them fill out their W4's with a big ? on their face. The gov't doesn't make it easy for people to understand, and then you have the people who like the "bonus" (aka- Refund) checks from the Gov't. "It's like money I didn't know I had." (Hear that one often.)
 
Sounds easy enough doesn't it? When I used to employ people, I sat and watched probably 90% of them fill out their W4's with a big ? on their face. The gov't doesn't make it easy for people to understand, and then you have the people who like the "bonus" (aka- Refund) checks from the Gov't. "It's like money I didn't know I had." (Hear that one often.)

That's the reason the "Stimulus Package" will work on the American public...they'll say "WHEEEEE! Free Money!!!"....then later it will be :blink::shock::eek::yikes:

Bought to you courtesy of the American Edumakatum and Banking Systems with the help and support of the debt-hungry family.


.

.
 
Last edited:
The more I think of it, the $800 will likely go to pay the existing bills, which more likely helps out the lenders, rather than actually increasing sales of goods.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top