• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Trespass On The Beach

New posts
Is there a Florida law or statue I can use to prosecute when they take a photo of me in my bikini without my permission?

They SAY it's for proving trespassing, but I say they are violating my civil rights and no jury w/ females on it will vote against me on that sensitive issue! :biggrin:
 
Reminds me of the song from Alice's Restaraunt......"14 color,glossy, photo's with circles and arrows w/a paragraph on the back of each one."
........what they get you for? "walking on the beach".............and they all moved away!..............."and creating a scene" ...............and they all move back!
 
Is there a Florida law or statue I can use to prosecute when they take a photo of me in my bikini without my permission?

They SAY it's for proving trespassing, but I say they are violating my civil rights and no jury w/ females on it will vote against me on that sensitive issue! :biggrin:


So you are not allowed to take photos of bikinis on the beach?:blush:
 
I love that they've made the process of reporting/prosecuting someone for trespassing on 'your beach' as anal and annoying as the people who try to get folks arrested for walking on the beach! :clap:

Me too!..:clap:



What happens if you start running in circles or sidewinding when the officer tries to get a GPS reading? Is that considered "resisiting locatability", or "refusal to be accurately pinpointed"?

:cool:


Reminds me of the song from Alice's Restaraunt......"14 color,glossy, photo's with circles and arrows w/a paragraph on the back of each one."
........what they get you for? "walking on the beach".............and they all moved away!..............."and creating a scene" ...............and they all move back!

:biggrin:..Now I've gotta get our old album out! Such a good one! Thanks for a reminder.

Thanks for the post Andy A. You made my afternoon.


.
 
What happens if you start running in circles or sidewinding when the officer tries to get a GPS reading? Is that considered "resisiting locatability", or "refusal to be accurately pinpointed"?

I'd pay a dollar to see that. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top