• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Trick or Treaters

New posts
Have you heard that Alabama Anthem song by the Gator Boyz? My brother played it for me and it says I'm from the Mont, the Ham, the Ville....it's super funny.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Have you heard that Alabama Anthem song by the Gator Boyz? My brother played it for me and it says I'm from the Mont, the Ham, the Ville....it's super funny.

I haven't. I'll have to check it out
 
seagrover said:
Haven't heard that one Kimmi - I live being from "The Grove"!!!

Haha! Ya'll should check it out. I haven't heard it up here...but my brother said they play it during the football games on TV...

You know what they say...There's no Ham like the Birmingham! :funn:
 
I don't have these problems with the trick or treaters. The trick is to live out in the country, on a dirt road, up on a hill. Nobody comes up unless you invite them, oh and you are all invited. :biggrin:
 
ktschris said:
:lolabove: I think you might be a few months late with the condoms! Maybe diaper coupons :lol:

:rofl:
 
kathydwells said:
I don't have these problems with the trick or treaters. The trick is to live out in the country, on a dirt road, up on a hill. Nobody comes up unless you invite them, oh and you are all invited. :biggrin:

You know you live in the country when people honk their horns before getting out of the car. That's the way we grew up.
 
Landlocked said:
You know you live in the country when people honk their horns before getting out of the car. That's the way we grew up.

How true, and if I am expecting someone, I just let my dog's outside and when they start barking I know I have company!!!!
 
ktschris said:
:lolabove: I think you might be a few months late with the condoms! Maybe diaper coupons :lol:

Yeah...they can use those to save some of our tax dollars they will be using to raise those babies!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top