When I lived in Tallahassee and made deliveries to Sopchoppy I can tell you those people prefer their privacy. I had to deal with dobermans, gates and shotguns! Reminded me of home![]()
Two Egg FLA says hello.TIL there is a city named Sopchoppy.
Good for themThat's because half of them are smuggling weed in from the Gulf. You don't think there was a skunk preserve there do you?
Good for them
I don't know of a skunk preserve but I do know they grunt for worms which also reminds me of home![]()
My apologies you are correct. Over toward the Suwanne we called it gruntingWe thump over here in the panhandle sir.
There's no JOE development in or near Sopchoppy.
- SUMMERCAMP BEACH®
- 108 SEA PINE DRIVE
- ST. TERESA, FL 32358
- INFO.SUMMERCAMP@JOE.COM
- 850.359.3055
Yes, that's St. Teresa, do you have a point?
Two Egg FLA says hello.