• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Truck Bed Conversions...?

New posts

bchmamas_fav

Beach Comber
Don't know if thats the right title for this thread or not, but I thought it would get the general gist across. I am wondering if anyone has a good name/contact that they know who can convert the back of a pickup truck to a old stake bed truck. My Grandfather hailed from the era where this was popular... and I, not fully sure of myself when it comes to mechanics, wouldnt trust myself with the welding and such... so any ideas? A name or number would be great, the chances that there is anyone in the area is slim, I know, but if you know of anyone even in LA (Lower Alabama), that is close enough. Thanks for the help!

Beachmama's (Secret) Favorite
 
I.M. and I will send ya a phone #. I'm in Grayton everyday and maybe I could tell ya how ta do it or give ya some good Ideas! Have a grayt day
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top