• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TS Alberto

New posts
kurt said:
Pics to come later - I'm still out shooting.

Water is up to the new sand and new sea oats in Seaside - very close. Waves are entering the lake outlet at Grayton. I am headed down to BMB.

Hight tide tonight with full moon could be a problem for some.

EEEEK...this does not sound good for all that new sand at Seaside and PART of WC.
 
yippie said:
It's a hurricane now. Hurricane warnings posted.

Damn....Damn....Damn....Damn....Damn....Damn....

Who knows ... sand-wise, it might be a net positive storm for SoWal.

Cil, hang in there. I'm wondering how Cape Sand Blas will hold up.
 
The 10 day forecast for the Cape looks good.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.............we leave Friday :cool:
 
We are headed down in 5 days. I'm hoping everyone there stays safe and Alberto leaves a few walkovers and sand on the beach!
 
seagrovelover said:
The 10 day forecast for the Cape looks good.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.............we leave Friday :cool:

Yes you do. It is getting closer and closer my friend. I hope you have such a FUNN TIME...I expect a picture of your t-shirt ASAP. :wub:
 
Isn't it true that while the east side of the storm takes the highest surge due to rotation...that same rotation erodes more beach on the west side of the storm?...Red
 
kathydwells said:
Yes you do. It is getting closer and closer my friend. I hope you have such a FUNN TIME...I expect a picture of your t-shirt ASAP. :wub:



Done and Done :biggrin:
 
Looks like there a few tractors out working during the storm. I'm not sure how they'll fare against Mother Nature.

beach.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top