• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Turtle Season?

New posts
I will continue to read up on this subject. Kurt you do a great job. I put the SoWal sticker that a picked up at Grayton General on my Tahoe today. Great design, but I would prefer the BSW oval to go with my OBX sticker. Any plans to produce one?
 
prception69 said:
I will continue to read up on this subject. Kurt you do a great job. I put the SoWal sticker that a picked up at Grayton General on my Tahoe today. Great design, but I would prefer the BSW oval to go with my OBX sticker. Any plans to produce one?

Do you mean an oval SoWal?
 
My wife and I walked from Grayton to Seaside June 21st under a full moon. It was great. Lots of light from the moon that night!
 
kurt said:
Do you mean an oval SoWal?


No, the BSW oval, I assume its Beaches of South Walton. Yellow Fin had one on their window next to the entry. The guy at the register had no clue where it came from.
 
prception69 said:
No, the BSW oval, I assume its Beaches of South Walton. Yellow Fin had one on their window next to the entry. The guy at the register had no clue where it came from.

I do not operate BSW.com :idontno:
 
prception69 said:
I read somewhere on the board that it's turtle season in Sowal. Can someone please explain this?

Well, it was before Dennis. Whatever turtles were nesting on July 10 are now history.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top