Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I am offering private tutoring sessions in your home or in my space depending on what is most convenient for you and most beneficial to your child. Please call me at 850-685-2404 to discuss how and when I might be able to teach your child.
Nice to see you posting again. You have been away from us for a long time and it seemed you had forgotten your SoWal friends. I think you may need to tell us more about what's going on and maybe include a little more info about yourself and your qualifications. Also - what ages? what hours? etc.
Well I have time now but hopefully not for long...
I am a certified Montessori teacher and tutored FCAT preparatory in Tallahassee up to 8th grade. I have also tutored inner city children up to 3rd grade. The extent that I might be able to help a child would depend on the subject matter and the child's needs.
I will add that CJ is a wonderful, intelligent person and a good parent. If someone doesn't get her some students soon, RiverOtter and me (I love that even journalists and actors/screenwriters fail miserably at the correct usage of the pronoun) might have to get tutored for spelling/typing.
I know CJ well and have seen her teach in and out of the classroom. I give her my highest possible recommendation. I can't wait until she unveils more of her plans coming soon.