• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TV Commercials

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Which one/s drive you nuts? Make you wanna puke? Make you laugh?
 
The Holiday Inn Express ones are great. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kQkGDprzw"]YouTube - Holiday Inn Express - Baby[/ame]
 
The Nationwide Insurance one with the old lady in the parking lot is very annoying to me. I can't change channels fast enough when it comes on.
 
Does Lee Mullis own all the adspace in the area? Im starying to think he does sinc ehis commericals are on 3987539473473 times a day?


""Hi ah'm Lee Mullis, ah move mah head around when ah talk SmAHRt leyens"


That car commerical with the ""ARE YEW BURIED IN YER GAS HOG?"
 
Does Lee Mullis own all the adspace in the area? Im starying to think he does sinc ehis commericals are on 3987539473473 times a day?


""Hi ah'm Lee Mullis, ah move mah head around when ah talk SmAHRt leyens"


That car commerical with the ""ARE YEW BURIED IN YER GAS HOG?"

:lolabove:

Am I the only person out there that would think twice about going to an Eye Doctor who has googly eyes?
 
Even though he recently passed away. I grew up listening to the Marianna Toyota commercials and it's almost a Pavlovian reponse to change the channel when I hear, "Remember, if you can't drive to us, just give us a call we drive it to you!"
 
:lolabove:

Am I the only person out there that would think twice about going to an Eye Doctor who has googly eyes?

LOL I know, who would go to an eye doctor with googly eyes? The people in his commercials probably got paid to say nice things about him

Another local one


A few years ago I remember there was this commercial for some store where the guy didnt have room for anything and it said EVERYTHING MUST GO and the guy had really gray hair and a really southern accent
 
Even though he recently passed away. I grew up listening to the Marianna Toyota commercials and it's almost a Pavlovian reponse to change the channel when I hear, "Remember, if you can't drive to us, just give us a call we drive it to you!"

LOL I dont remember those at all. Only Marianna Toyota ones I;ve seen are the "ARE YEW BURIED IN YER GAS HAWG?"" ones


Also the Rahal Miller I always feeling saying "You say **** I say you!"


And that one where the creepy kid with the cwoboy hat comes on at the end, forget what that's for
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top