• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Two AAR articles in NEWSWEEK!!!

New posts

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
ONE
TWO

Okay, I'll admit it. "One" was originally in the Destin Paper and "Two" was in the Sun - but how awesome is it that they ended up in Newsweek? :clap::clap:
 
ONE
TWO

Okay, I'll admit it. "One" was originally in the Destin Paper and "Two" was in the Sun - but how awesome is it that they ended up in Newsweek? :clap::clap:

I would love to see the article..... Could not find it in the current issue. Can some one post it online for all to read?

Hi Amy -

The links are in the text "one" and "two". The URLs were pretty long so I did links instead. Let me know if you can't see them. I know that some computers/browsers disable some links.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top