• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

U.S.A. v U.S.A.

New posts
just to clarify, this wasn't my idea. I just thought it was an amusing divorce settlement...:wave:


Right on target, bob. your predictability is predictable. :roll:
 
I don't! Leave the political forum alone. It is one of the only places an old geezer like me can have any fun anymore. The only regret I have is that I am not computer literate enough to post pictures, links to articles and other neat things and I'm too lazy to learn how. Once again, leave the political forum alone and if you want to classify some forum, try the Lounge.

Sounds good as long as you promise to bring the brownies. :wave:
 
if there are any marxists or socialists around here, I have never met them.
Ha- Totally agree. I have been saying this in a lot of posts lately. These "liberals" with these "ideas" and that "ideology" are being referred to with sweeping generalizations but I can't seem to find individuals who have actually said/think these things being projected...

:idontno:
 
Ha- Totally agree. I have been saying this in a lot of posts lately. These "liberals" with these "ideas" and that "ideology" are being referred to with sweeping generalizations but I can't seem to find individuals who have actually said/think these things being projected...

:idontno:

You forgot to mention Alinsky! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top