• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

U.S.A. v U.S.A.

New posts
I don't either. :idontno: I don't recall reading them posted anywhere either.

You know, we could start small. We could start by dividing up the political forum into three parts:

1) A place for all the emails and cartoons and whatnot.
2) A place to post random insults, flames and hyperbole, limited to a Twitter-like 140 characters each.
3) A place for substantive discussion.

There! Everyone would be happy! :blush:

did someone mention the hyper word?
 
I don't! Leave the political forum alone. It is one of the only places an old geezer like me can have any fun anymore. The only regret I have is that I am not computer literate enough to post pictures, links to articles and other neat things and I'm too lazy to learn how. Once again, leave the political forum alone and if you want to classify some forum, try the Lounge.

Andy stop it! I can't get in the habit of agreeing with you.:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top