• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ukraine anti-war protests?

New posts
Cool idea. We rarely see national political gatherings at the beach. At least out in the open. If there was an organized anti-war protest in SoWal I'm afraid we would have more pro-Putin pro-Trump pro-War anti protesters show up.
 
Cool idea. We rarely see national political gatherings at the beach. At least out in the open. If there was an organized anti-war protest in SoWal I'm afraid we would have more pro-Putin pro-Trump pro-War anti protesters show up.
They would tell you the Russians are just tourists.
 
Well, my heart is with all my brothers and sisters in Ukraine and the very courageous folk in Russia protesting for peace in Ukraine. I remember seeing BLM protestors on 30a a couple of years ago, so I thought maybe.
 
Along the same lines, this guy is just east of the now bulldozed, old Seagrove Cowgirl Kitchen area. Extremely disappointing. Ellen
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top