• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Umbrella rental

New posts

Veronica99

Beach Lover
I know this is a touchy subject for some, but I have some family in town for a few days and not enough chairs for us and I don't use an umbrella, but my mother really needs one. What is my best bet for an umbrella am chair rental? We will probably go to Ed Walline. Is it expensive to rent? I think a few years ago I paid $15 for an umbrella and 2 chairs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top