• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Undecided?

New posts
If he's young, he's probably more interested in women than politics. Why beat the man down for that. It's a worthy persuit!

Women are worth pursuing - agreed with this!!

I am not beating him down though - just perplexed by his own admission that he does not know Obama's and McCain's positions - but hell - you are right - who cares at this point.....
 
I'll address the issues concern for Chickpea, because I was one of those undecided, even while I stood in line this morning.

There are issues in both camps that I have trouble with and it is difficult to weigh which are going to tip my scales toward a particular party. Big issues like the economy, foreign affairs and immigration.

I might like how McCain preaches on one issue, but then Obama has it right on a different one. It is as if it doesn't matter who I vote for, I will have to deal with my own conscience for what that vote represents in some particular way.

I don't remember it ever being so many issues to sort through.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top