• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Unknown religious solicitors??????

New posts

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Had two innocent looking ladies pull up my driveway in a white Lincoln Navigator asking about GOD.
Kind of expensive car for this, don't you think!!!
Anyone else see these people or have a problem like this.
Could be nothing, but I have heard they do this to scout out the area for buglaries.

Comments..................................
 
I've been approached by some college kids at the beach on two occasions in the last few months. They are Southern Baptists and sent here from some college organization, consisting of multiple schools, to work at the beach for the summer and spread the word of Lord Baby Jesus.
 
I've been approached by some college kids at the beach on two occasions in the last few months. They are Southern Baptists and sent here from some college organization, consisting of multiple schools, to work at the beach for the summer and spread the word of Lord Baby Jesus.

Did it take?
 
Did it take?
What do you mean? I told the first two dudes to shove off because I was sitting alone quietly meditating. When the other two guys approached a couple weeks later, I was again, sitting alone, quietly meditating on a Sunday afternoon. I talked to the kids about religion, asking them plenty of questions about their belief, until they grew tired of talking, and their other evangelists friends had to drag them away from me.
 
Remember my stolen Cult Members Only sign ? I better get a new one up or the will be bangin on my door soon. Thanks for the warning, they are early this year.:yikes: :banned: :puke: :cuss:
 
Last edited:
What do you mean? I told the first two dudes to shove off because I was sitting alone quietly meditating. When the other two guys approached a couple weeks later, I was again, sitting alone, quietly meditating on a Sunday afternoon. I talked to the kids about religion, asking them plenty of questions about their belief, until they grew tired of talking, and their other evangelists friends had to drag them away from me.
if you're happy and independent, they don't want you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top