• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Upcoming Democratic Events

New posts
The start time is 5, which I know is early for some people who work until 5. If you can't make it right at 5, just make it when you can. That's the great thing about WCYD, it's informal.

Another question I've heard asked -- what's the age limit? It's 18-45, but that is, again, soft because WCYD is informal. It's aim is to do grassroots organizing in a fun way, with an emphasis on volunteering and involvement as opposed to pure fundraising. If you're 47 but want to do some canvassing, you'll be very welcome.

Go to http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4ltv
to get more information and sign up online.

I am assuming that there is some sort of restriction on which Presidential candidate you could canvass for?:floor:
 
I am assuming that there is some sort of restriction on which Presidential candidate you could canvass for?:floor:

Yeah, only old farts will vote for McCain.:lol::wave:

BTW- those hamburgers at H&M were awesome. Can we have lunch there again soon?
 
Yeah, only old farts will vote for McCain.:lol::wave:

BTW- those hamburgers at H&M were awesome. Can we have lunch there again soon?


Let me know when you get back in town. DFS is a small community, I love having lunch with people that do not frequent the area. Keeps people guessing what I am up to next. There is another burger place we can try too. Very good food.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top