• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

>>>> Upgrading Servers this weekend <<<<

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on the road/THERE, so you have my blessing. :biggrin:
 
SHELLY said:
I guess I'll have more time this weekend to pull wings off of flies... :cool:

:lol:
 
SHELLY said:
I guess I'll have more time this weekend to pull wings off of flies... :cool:

Do you separate the white meat from the dark meat? ;-)
 
Kurt, I thought you were doing our virtual tour this weekend? Or are you waiting for our return so you can get some great margaritas and some of my excellent cuisine?
 
Sorry about the delay folks. Lightning delayed us. :bang:

Please let me know if you have any problems with the new setup.
 
It will take some time to get the gallery back online. ;-)

The SoWal Photo Gallery is like a wonderful museum. I think we are lucky that there is so much talent on this board, or, in the cases of little talent, lots of motivation.:clap_1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top